Saturday, August 21, 2010

Today will be a great Day

So I can't sleep due to my Arthritis killing me. I need to get up in a half an hour cause I have a big day planned.

My church, The Georgetown Church of Christ is having a big day today. We have a thing called Servolution. Here is what Servolution is.

I'm willing, praying my body holds up, to help the community in anyway my body sees fit to handle. Maybe I will stuff bears for the God's Caring Cubs that people sew and make to hand out to kids in crisis. Or maybe God has other plans for me. 

I will see when I arrive there this morning. 

This is my first big event at church so I'm scared and excited all at the same time. This is also my first church that I've actively gone to. I have been going now since April. The experience has made my outlook on life so much grander and brighter. The people there have been so gracious and so nice I can't explain in words what they have done for our family so far. 

So in closing please pray my body holds up to whatever god has called on me to do.

Thank you and may peace be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment