Thursday, October 21, 2010

SURRENDER

SURRENDER

 The days go by
minute by minute
Do you stop even for a second
and hand your life over
He is always there
with a helping hand
Always with a care
The FATHER always understands

Do you have questions
Why you live like you do
We are all broken
just going on and on
The foot is on the pedal
Not looking to slow down
We all meddle
Without ever looking around

Face the mirror that is ahead
Don't ever turn the other cheek
It will become clear
This life we all fear
Open your heart and
SURRENDER!!

Surrender your life to The ALMIGHTY ONE
 Lead the way for us all

We are all afraid
of what will become
Without opening our eyes
and seeing all the GLORY up on HIGH!
With open arms
to wrap us up in
HOLY FATHER
I'M ready to BEGIN!

To SURRENDER this life of mine
ALL IN! ready to walk the line
It is all clear now

I'm on my knees
Here is my LIFE!
It might be broken and torn
But I know you'll see it right

SURRENDERING!
From this day on
SURRENDERING!
Giving my life to an AWESOME GOD!
To lead me!
To teach me!
On my knees
SURRENDERING!!

To SURRENDER this life of yours
ALL IN! Ready to face the world
It is all clear NOW!

LEAD ME!
TEACH ME!
ON MY KNEES!
SURRENDERING!
I'M ON MY KNEES! 
SURRENDERING!!


                                                     Jay E. Campbell

2 comments:

  1. beautiful J. So glad to have the privelge of meeting you and can't wait to see what God has in store for your beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete